1. I purchased a webinar but am not able to attend it live. Can I watch it later?
You can watch a webinar at any time 24 hours past the day it was presented live. Login into your account and you will see the webinar there under Purchased Videos.
2. What platform do you use?
We use the Zoom platform.
3. Can I watch a webinar more than once?
Yes – once you have purchased a webinar, you can watch it as many times as you like. Just login into your account and you will see it listed there under Purchased Videos.
4. How do I get the link for the live webinar?
Once you have registered for the webinar, you must complete the registration process on Zoom. The link to do so will be highlighted in blue at the bottom of your confirmation receipt that is sent to your email.
6. Can I get a certificate of completion?
Yes – you can get a certificate of completion. These are available by request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. How long are the webinars?
Most webinars are one hour in length followed by a Q & A which can be from 15 – 30 minutes long.
8. Can I get a refund if I can’t attend a webinar?
We do not offer refunds since all webinars are available on demand after they have been recorded.
9. Who should watch a webinar?
Our webinars are aimed at both professionals and parents and cover a wide variety of topics.
10. How long is a webinar available to watch?
Once you have purchased a webinar, it will remain in your account for access.
11. Are there handouts included?
Most speakers provide handouts for the attendees. Those are available for download once you purchase the webinar.
12. Can I register someone else for a webinar?
Yes – you can, but you will have to either use their email address when registering on Zoom so that the person attending the webinar has the link or pass on the link that you receive as the person who paid for the webinar on their behalf.
13. Am I able to use a purchase order for webinars?
If you are from a school or organization, you may use a purchase order for webinars. Just include an email address where the registration information can be sent in order to obtain the link to the webinar.
14. Can I buy multiple licenses for a school or organization?
Yes – you can. Please contact Maureen Bennie directly to make arrangements either by calling toll free 1-866-724-2224 or emailing email@example.com .