Asperger’s Rules!: How to Make Sense of School and Friends
A large part of school isn’t just taking tests, reading, and writing — it’s knowing the rules for behavior in the classroom and learning how to communicate with teachers and classmates. This book makes school easier for kids with Asperger’s by explaining the confusing — and often unwritten — rules of the classroom.
Asperger’s Rules is filled with examples, quizzes, and exercises to help you:
- Understand your feelings and emotions;
- Ask teachers for help;
- Have good classroom behavior;
- Navigate lunch, recess, gym, and other situations in school;
- Interact with other kids;
- Deal with bullies and mean kids; and
- Maintain healthy habits.
Asperger’s Rules helps you learn the rules, so you will be better able to show your true talents at school. Suitable for ages 9 – 13.