Unstuck and On Target! An Executive Function Curriculum to Improve Flexibility for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, 2nd. Edition
For students with executive function challenges, problems with flexibility and goal-directed behavior can be a major obstacle to success in school and in life. With the enhanced second edition of this popular curriculum—now optimized for both in-person and virtual instruction—you’ll have everything you need to explicitly teach executive function skills in today’s educational environment.
A highly effective intervention for students ages 8–11, Unstuck & On Target! gives you 21 ready-to-use, field-tested lessons that boost critical skills like cognitive flexibility, problem solving, coping, and goal setting. Ideal for use with learners with autism, ADHD, and other challenges that affect executive function, this curriculum includes a comprehensive manual and a package of digital, downloadable components that are easy to print and use in face-to-face or virtual settings.
Unstuck and On Target! Benefits:
- Optimized for the way you teach today. The new reconfigured format makes the kit more flexible—you can use it in schools or during remote instruction.
- Meets the needs of MTSS Tier 2 learners. This proven curriculum is one of the few tailored to the needs of Tier 2 students who need more focused instruction.
- Gives you explicit, step-by-step routines, activities, and scripts to help students improve executive function skills.
- Targets the flexibility and planning skills every student needs to learn effectively, reduce stress, get along with others, problem-solve, and more.
- Can be done with any class, by any teacher. Each ready-to-use lesson comes complete with clear instructions, materials lists, and tips for teachers.
- Makes learning fun with engaging games, role plays, stories, and lively class discussions.
- Reinforces new skills through 19 Home Practice handouts in English and Spanish.
WHAT’S IN THE REFORMATTED KIT: One print manual * Two digital, print-ready gameboards, available as one-page 11×17 PDFs, two-page 8.5×11 PDFs, and PowerPoint files * Four digital, print-ready posters * 50+ handouts—digital downloads now available as fillable PDFs.
1 in stock